Ahnapee State TrailRails to Trails
Ahnapee Trail Photo Submission
Your Photo May Be Used on the Friends of the Ahnapee Trail Website!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By submitting your photograph(s) you confirm that you agree to the terms and conditions below.
BY SUBMITTING YOUR PHOTO TO THE FRIENDS OF THE AHNAPEE STATE TRAIL CONSTITUTES YOUR FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL THESE TERMS THEN DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR PHOTO.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By uploading, posting or transmitting your Photo and/or Submission you hereby warrant that:
- The Photo and/or Submission is owned by you and is your original creation; (ii) the Photo and/or Submission does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party, or violate applicable laws or regulations; (iii) you have obtained the rights from any and all third parties appearing in your Photo and/or Submission to use such third party’s name, image, likeness and any other third-party owned details included in your Submission.
- You are prohibited from Posting any libelous, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, or other materials that would violate any laws.
- You hereby agree that the Friends of the Ahnapee State Trail may use the Submission, or any derivative works created therefrom, and/or any information submitted in connection with the Photo, in connection with any advertising and promotional purposes without any compensation to you or any additional consents or permissions from you without prior notice, approval or inspection. Your further agree to indemnify and hold the Friends of the Ahnapee State Trail and their respective officers, directors (collectively the “Releasees”) harmless from any and all claims by any third party against any of the Releasees (and related damages, expenses, costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, liabilities, and settlements) arising out of use of your Submission or any breach of your representations herein, including but not limited to claims of infringement or violation of trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, or rights of privacy. Upon submission of your Submission you hereby release the Friends of the Ahnapee State Trail from, and irrevocably waive, any and all claims that Licensees’ use of your Submission, in whole or in part, infringes or violates your rights in your Submission, any work or material contained in your Submission, or your Likeness.
- You also understand and acknowledge that by submitting a photo, the Friends of the Ahnapee State Trail does not guarantee acceptance or publication of the photo.
- You are at least thirteen (13) years of age.
- You expressly agree that this photo submission is made in accordance with the Terms of Service applicable to ahnapeestatetrail.com website.
- By submitting your Submission, you agree and acknowledge that the laws of the United States govern these Terms.
- These Terms and Conditions can change at any time without notice.
By submitting the photo, I am giving the Friends of the Ahnapee State Trail a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to use the photo(s).
HELP US CELEBRATE THE MANY FACETS AND WONDERS OF THE AHNAPEE STATE TRAIL WITH YOUR PHOTOS
By becoming a Friend of The Ahnapee State Trail, you will notified about all events, projects and proposals pertaining to the Ahnapee State Trail, as well as volunteering opportunities. Take an active role in one of Northeast Wisconsin’s unique resources. Membership means YOU are getting involved in ensuring that the trail is preserved and improved for generations to come.
Please make a donation to the Friends of the Ahnapee Trail.
All donations go directly to maintaining, improving and promoting the trail.
Visit Us on Facebook
Friends of the Ahnapee State Trail
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED